The Group explores options for a more sustainable, regenerative lifestyle that will allow both people, and our planet to thrive together going in to the future. Here are some of the contributors to this project.
1. Director Liu Defu: In the past, Defu has held positions as Editor-in-Chief of Media, Creative Director of an advertising company, and is also a professional photographer. 9 years ago, he knew that global warming was getting worse and he was determined to start seeking a new way of life that could solve the problem completely.
2. Building Coordination, Straw Bale Wall, Soil/Earth Materials. The company ‘Stars in the Wind’ (WindStar) is operated by Li Zhongren and Li Daixian. This husband & wife team has the most experience building with natural materials & techniques in Taiwan.
3. Architectural Design: Jian Qi Kun A simple architect who focuses on pure wood and passive energy buildings.
4. Sustainable Building Consultant: Department of Architecture and Urban Design, China Culture University, Assistant Professor Jiang Yizhen.
5. Timber Frame Construction: Yu Ying Industrial Co., Ltd.
6. Food Garden Implementation: Taiwan’s good living labor cooperatives, Taiwan food in the peace of mind, agricultural production and marketing cooperatives.
7. Visual planning, printed literature: Seed design company.
8. Green Roof & Outdoor Kitchen Design: more than 20 Lishan co-learning partners.
9. 360 degree VR Tour & Navigation System: Grand Digital Corporation.
10. Wood pellet fueled Rocket Oven, design and production: Lijia enterprise.
11. Home Environment Smart Control System: Fermi Corporation.
12. Bird House, Bat House, Fruit and Vegetable Sharing Stand and Insect Hotel: Love Earth Woodworking Workshop.